Are you one in a million?
There is nothing more rewarding in this life than helping others, here at Rescue Remedies it is all about raising money and awareness for our dogs.
We LOVE fundraising of all kinds, we have stalls at dog shows, country shows and even our very own fun day! Our team includes people that have done or are doing triathlons, runs across the desert, bag packing, sponsored dog walks, 100mile bike rides and even abseils. But a sponsored event doesn’t always have to be so intense, book reading, advent calendars and a Christmas donation page are just a few among the more sedate but equally brilliant ideas for bringing the money in.
Dog coats, dog beds and cushions (normal style and animal shapes) have been made for us to sell along with homemade cards, bags and dog treats.
You see there are so many ways that you can be a part of our elite fundraising team, we are always on the lookout for more help and new inspiration, have you ever thought about doing any of these:
• Join in or run a stall of your own at events or even pet shops
• Designing and creating pieces using the amazing fabric we have been given (Loads of it doggie print!)
• Driving forward the need for standing orders and guiding people through the process
• Selling items online/through ebay for us
• Carrying out your own sponsored event of your choice
• Making dog treats to be sold at our stalls
• Sharing our event and sponsorship information to maximise interest
• Managing a web page dedicated to showing everyone how amazing fundraising is
So, if you feel like you want to know a bit more or fancy mucking in why not contact