• Fun boy who has ended up in kennels at a young age having been owned by homeless person
• Excitable and can engage with his mouth catching clothing and occasionally bruising
• Learning to express his energy in play… needs garden to release pent up frustrated energy which he is doing here.
• Building his relationships and losing the concern he came to us with and build trust circle
• Never intent to hurt just exuberance
Your garden security must be checked and reinforced to save everyone’s time.
For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.
Please support our work and help our long stay dogs:
Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life
Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers in particular. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog’s life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.